[Dialogue] The Grand Design

marilyncrocker at juno.com marilyncrocker at juno.com
Fri May 18 15:21:10 PDT 2012

Hi John,

Yes, I did notice that.  I dutifully (because I deeply respect the
thoughts of you, Jack, Randy and others so much) created a new folder in
my e-mail account entitled, Grand Design Thread, intending to re-read
carefully, think about, and then perhaps (if I had anything worth adding)
to respond.  I think some diverse voices (especially more women than just
one -- THANK YOU JAN -- and also non-Western perspectives) will certainly
enrich this conversation.

For me, other immediate priorities intruded, the biggest of which has
been the welcoming and bonding with our newest grandchildren -- twin
girls, born to our son, Jonathan and his wife Jenna on May 4th -- one
month early.

Jon, Jenna, and their beautiful daughters, Caroline June and Fiona Evans
are thriving, for which we give deep thanks.

Grace, peace and love to you and Ann,

Marilyn

On Fri, 18 May 2012 13:37:37 -0600 "jlepps at pc.jaring.my"
<jlepps at pc.jaring.my> writes:
> Colleagues:
>
> Have any of you noticed the absence of diversity in this
> conversation? So far all of us participants have been, as one
> participant called our demographic, "pale, stale, and male." Do you
>
> suppose the subject is just not that interesting, or are there other
> reasons?
>
> John E

Dr. Marilyn R. Crocker
123 Sanborn Road