[Dialogue] The Occupy Crowd Meets the ToP Crowd: a Short Video

Norm and Judy Lindblad nj.lindblad at gmail.com
Thu May 17 06:32:44 PDT 2012

Thanks so much Gordon for sharing this well done video just in time for us
to view it at our ICA 50th Anniversary Celebration in the "Cleveland
Region" this Saturday.  Talk about bridging the past, present, and
future...you have set the context!  As an* Alumni of this Region* we would
have expected nothing less, and it may stir things up a bit since we
haven't been together for years.

Take care, Judy Lindblad