[Dialogue] Micro/Macro: Measuring things in the Universe

R Williams rcwmbw at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 11:01:06 PDT 2012

Awesome, Ellie.  And to think, as I look at that very last frame, there are as many universes like ours as there are grains of sand on all the beaches of planet Earth.  So the last frame depicting our universe--is that the macro, or could it be the micro?  Like most things, it all depends on where you're standing as you gaze upon it and where you draw the lines, i.e. where you impose the boundaries.

Randy

"Listen to what is emerging from yourself to the course of being in the world; not to be supported by it, but to bring it to reality as it desires."
-Martin Buber (adapted)