[Dialogue] Mary, s question - what else is going on as community or mission or ?

Lawrence Philbrook icalarry at gmail.com
Sun May 13 18:06:08 PDT 2012

Thank you Marianna. Dick really enjoys the study-

Thanks, Mary

With respect, Larry
ICA Taiwan Director
ICA International President
from my phone

On May 14, 2012 12:02 AM, "Marianna Bailey" <wmbailey at charter.net> wrote:

We had a mini-reunion in Asheville NC two weeks ago. Mary Z., Marsha
Knight, Stovers, Wainwrights and Baileys. We hope to have another gathering
later this year.
Currently, the Baileys, Dick West, David Rebstock have e weekly book
discussion conference call. Currently we are reading Blessed Unrest by Paul
Hawken. Anyone  interested is invited to join us on Thursday night 8:30 ET.
If you need the telephone number and access code let me know. I think Jim
Weigle originally set up the "free conference call" It works great. going
on 4 plus years.

Marianna