[Dialogue] More ORID vs Artform

steve har stevehar11201 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 08:27:13 PDT 2012

Probably by now with Wayne an Gordon's stories people get the
distinction between
-leadership styles of  facilitators & pedagogues,
-philosophy of generating knowing and generating being

Wondering about the leadership styles of the future 50 years and the
next generation of ICA leadership?

What's the distinction between
-performing as a facilitator & performing as a story-maker

And just how do you speak into the listening of 20 year olds

One idea I have for speaking for the future
http://www.ted.com/talks/sarah_kay_if_i_should_have_a_daughter.html
not speaking from detachment like facilitators but speaking words into
existence from engagement... like Sara Kay does.

It is something I see and say; how about you?

--
Steve Harrington