[Dialogue] Exciting news about The Courage to Lead

Doris Hahn dshahn31 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 08:31:53 PDT 2012

That's good news, Jeanette. I just gave my first copy to an associate
pastor who is going to another church after several years here at Blooming
First UMC. She said, "Interesting you brought this to me; I just finished a
long conversation with a Leadership Consultant. Maybe I will have to send
her the updated copy.
Doris Hahn