[Dialogue] Gad, another priest with some balls that don't clank in the da...

Tracy E. Longacre tlongacre at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 22:57:34 PDT 2012

Believe me when I say, as an Anglican myself, that Rowan is decidedly NOT going to aid any revolution and would just as soon sell the young down the river to protect the current establishment. One thing he definitely does NOT have are balls.

I find it rather hilarious that they describe something written that will not be published for 6 months as "outspoken"!

Tracy Longacre
sent from my iPhone