[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Happy 75th Birthday to Ellen Howie

RICHARD HOWIE rhowie3 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 21 08:27:51 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,
Dick called 19 people the day before my birthday for the DAWN
labyrinth walk and breakfast around the picnic table...18 showed up
between the hours of 5:45 and 7am....Dick  and I were out on the
labyrinth at 5:20am, sunrise here in Altamont!!!  We all had great
fun in the labyrinth and delicious, simple breakfast goodies...rocks
were requested as gifts for the labyrinth.
What friends/what a guy to humor me on my 75th!
Love, Grace & Peace to you all, Ellen