[Dialogue] Fall Archive Sojourn

Marge Philbrook msphilbrook at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 06:12:28 PDT 2012

It would be wonderful to have Muriel and Bob in the Archives in early
August.  When you figure out the exact dates let us know.  We don't make
guaranties about the cool, cool bit, but so far the Air Conditioning is
working fine.  We are planning short and long term tasks when people come.
Your idea of a "reunion around the riches of the Archives sounds great."
Will you help us plan  it?  Marge Philbrook and Jean Long at 4750.