[Dialogue] Visionary Organizing

Sandra Rafos rafos at interlog.com
Sat Jun 9 18:44:42 PDT 2012

I can't resist adding news of the occupy movement here in Toronto.  I've been part of their organizing group and it has been an interesting journey!

The leadership has included the Awaken the Dreamer facilitators, an old ICA guardian, and the occupy group---- which now is called the Unify Movement.  We still get bad press but more groups are supporting the movement.  The Quaker's supply meeting space and my Unitarian Universalist Church have helped in many ways.  It will be interesting to see what happens this summer!  I'll keep you posted.

Sent from Sandy's iPad