[Dialogue] Fwd: Completed life of Frank Hilliard

Bud Tillinghast rev.bud at mac.com
Sat Jun 9 09:32:32 PDT 2012

Though I was only a 'fellow traveller' of the Institute, I still remember Frank Hilliard as a major voice and a major leader of the movement. I believe he was one of the teachers of the RS I for which I did the groundwork in England in the late '60s. I am grateful for his stalwart voice.

Bud Tillinghast