[Dialogue] Completed life of Frank Hilliard

DOUGLAS DRUCKENMILLER dpat23 at msn.com
Sat Jun 9 07:46:26 PDT 2012

Thanks, Dick. You express precisely our experience of Frank in Hai Ou. I am very sorry to hear this news.Pat

From: dick_alton at hotmail.com
To: dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net; lindaalton at gmail.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 08:24:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [Dialogue] Completed life of Frank Hilliard

Sorry to hear of Frank's death. Frank and Aimee were my Area Priors in the Philippines. They were the best area priors I had in the Order. Frank had a gift of being supportive and concerned about our struggles in Sudtonggan. I always walked away from our meetings with a sense of "if things fall apart ( as they regularly did), Frank would be there to help get it back together". I was deeply appreciative of his willingness to hold my hand in our families first time overseas.
He will do well in this new assignment.

Grace and Peace,
Dick

Richard H.T. Alton 166 N. Humphrey Ave, Apt, 1N
Oak Park, IL 60302
T:1.773.344.7172
richard.alton at gmail.com

Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back
   Babe Ruth