[Dialogue] The Reality of Life and Death

Priscilla Wilson Pris at TeamTechPress.com
Mon Jun 11 05:39:09 PDT 2012

Kaze and I have mourned with all of you the death of two dear colleagues this last week. We have read every word of the tributes to both and then told each other stories of our times with both Robert and Frank.
We both second every word of tribute that has been written and then some.

I share this morning a bit out of the book that has cared for me this past year since Rodney's death. The book is Healing After Loss by Martha Whitmore Hickman. This books speaks of peace this morning.

From The Wisdom of Solomon: "But the souls of the righteous are in the hand of God, and there shall no torment touch them. In the sight of the unwise they seemed to die: and their departure is taken for misery, and their going from us to be utter destruction, but they are at peace."

The author of the book (Martha Whitmore Hickman) then writes…."If so many people, for so long, have strongly believed that when we die we return to God and are at peace, then surely we, too, can embrace this hope---for our loved ones, and for ourselves.
In the wisdom of the ages may I find solace and hope."

Grace and Peace,
Priscilla

Priscilla Wilson
TeamTech Press