[Dialogue] Sheldon Hill

Terry Bergdall bergdall2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 07:13:28 PDT 2012

Betty Hill has asked me to inform everyone that Shel is in failing health
and that his condition is declining rapidly. Her report about Shel being
"okay with where he is," serves as a reminder to us all that acknowledging
and affirming our real situation is at the heart of faith and well being.
It is obvious Shel remains a spirit man and thereby lends courage to us
all. Grace and peace, Terry