[Dialogue] What was the Question Again?

Jim Baumbach wtw0bl at new.rr.com
Tue Jul 31 03:55:55 PDT 2012

I once worked for a man who was not very pleasant and could be quite
tiresome at times.  He really got under my skin when he walked into my
office, gave me his wicked stare as he glared at the stuff piled up on
my desk and said "cluttered desk, cluttered mind!"

Some time later I walked into his office, looked at his mahogany
monstrosity and said "empty desk?"  I left the group a year later.

Jim Baumbach