[Dialogue] A visit

Muriel Griffin murielcgriffin2 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 03:08:28 PDT 2012

Dear Claire and Ken,
We will be going up on Tuesday and could stop then if it's OK; otherwise we'll try to make another trip later.
Muriel

From: cla9ken8 at ecentral.com
To: dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 16:07:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [Dialogue] [Norton AntiSpam] Compassion

Dear Muriel,  I think we got a phone message from you.  We'd enjoy a visit, however we are going to Cape Cod on Thursday for about 10 days (the whole family!)  Perhaps we can find a day after we come back - in August.  Thanks for thinking of us.  Clare