[Dialogue] Any ICA Academy Deans Still Alive?

Wayne Nelson wnelson at ica-associates.ca
Mon Jul 16 06:37:20 PDT 2012

John Baggett lives in North Carolina - Raliegh, I think.

http://johnfbaggett.com

His book on Jesus is a giant and deep Christ lecture.  His demythologization is classic christian existential interpretation. Had he submitted this as a PhD thesis, I bet Bultman would have given him an A+ and JWM would have cheered.

Ed and Mimi Shinn are also still alive.  I don't think either of them was the dean, but they were core faculty for many years - from the git-go, I think.

\\/

- - - - - - - - - - Wayne Nelson
wnelson at ica-associates.ca
O - 416-691-2316