[Dialogue] "Emergence" and "Leaderless Revolutions"

Wayne Nelson wnelson at ica-associates.ca
Tue Jul 10 07:00:39 PDT 2012

This snip makes a great tie-in with ICA's Transitions project.  This is certainly one of the leading edge social development initiatives. The approach and style are built on an emerging set of assumptions about the universe. It builds connections among people, reducing social distance and building social capital. I think this is something we need to learn more about.

I certainly applaud the architects of that project and blessing on all involved.

\\/

- - - - - - - - - - Wayne Nelson
wnelson at ica-associates.ca
O - 416-691-2316