[Dialogue] Marking a Birthday.

susan craver craversf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 17:34:10 PDT 2012

What a wonderful reminder of Sandra's deep spirit. It just shines from her
eyes--the spirit of a wise woman unafraid to stand and beckon. I'm
remembering the Global Women's Forum Sandra conducted in my living room on
Capitol Hill. Same spirit...same beckoning. How many people, how many
places. Happy 70th, dear Sandra, and thank you.
Susan