[Dialogue] The key question . . .

KarenBueno at aol.com KarenBueno at aol.com
Sun Jul 1 14:33:31 PDT 2012

Yes, David.  If the key question that was behind the  creation of RS-I was
"how do we transform the church, so that those who are the  church (ie, the
sensitive and responsive ones) understand what it means to be  mission?"

The original question stands:  What is the key question  for today?  Is it
something like: "How do we motivate the sensitive and  reponsive ones who
understand that the survival of the people of the earth and  the earth itself
depends on our working together to make that survival  possible?"  I like
the idea of striving for a T-shirt phrase, like "Be one  of those who dare to
live the future now.", as someone suggested.

Now I'm off to take a swim in my nephew's pool on this hot  Denver
afternoon!

Karen Bueno

In a message dated 7/1/2012 2:20:42 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,