[Dialogue] Fw: July 4--Celebrating America & Making It Interdependence Day

Janice Ulangca aulangca at stny.rr.com
Wed Jul 4 08:14:11 PDT 2012

I was introduced to the interfaith Network of Spiritual Progressives by our late colleague Dick Kroeger; Dick and Amelia worked with them for several years. Then I heard Michael Lerner speak at a conference in Washington DC.  He's a hero of mine - I love a couple of his books and even more what he and his colleagues are  trying to do.  (For example, Cornell West and Sr. Joan Chichester have been co-chairs of the Network of Spiritual Progressives.)  This is one of those "networks" whose values align with ICA's.  When I can I want to list some of these activist networks that  I've bumped into, with a paragraph or so description of each.  I would love to know what potential allies you have discovered.  Whether we ever contact these other groups or not who are doing their best to contribute to the global future,  good to know they are there.
Janice Ulangca