[Dialogue] Marking a Birthday.

Robert True icatrue at igc.org
Sun Jul 1 17:34:23 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,
July 2 marks Sandra True¹s 70th birthday.
 I ran across this picture and  it triggered a welcome memory.
We had just spent the day going door to door to get out the vote in
Pennsylvania, an important swing state. We bused there from New Jersey with
Tim Lush and Rebecca Nichols.    The emphasis of our canvassing was on
women¹s rights and engagement. We felt empowered, alive and joyful in the
exchanges of the day.
Sandra cared deeply for the empowerment of women and this thread ran
throughout her life ­ in her work, friendships, and family. She had a
special collegiality with the strong women of the Movement and Order. She
loved standing shoulder to shoulder with local women in communities around
the world.
So, please join me in a birthday remembrance.

Bob