[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] more on guns

jonzondo at juno.com jonzondo at juno.com
Tue Dec 18 10:49:41 PST 2012

Thank you, Gordon.

I love the dimension of your share.

There are so many conversations which are needed now... and an ongoing dialogue for many years is part of what is needed.

In addition to talking about guns and gun culture we also need to talk about:

*mental health care
*schools as factories
*how we as a country address fears
*how we care for the totality of each other (mental care, physical care, emotional care, elder care, child care, etc)
*the role of government
*how can we re-create government, or differently put, how we re-claim government
*how to better listen to anyone who is alienated or hurting
*how to move from the paradigm of punishment to a more holistic paradigm of justice and growth for all involved.

My list goes on and on.  and from my fifth city days I know that we need to work with "all the issues, all the time".  From my native teachers I know that "we are all in this together, and we have to work together to get the work done".

Thanks to everyone for every step you are taking... no matter how small.

Jon Mark Elizondo
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/50d0bb008e1093b002c27st02vuc