[Dialogue] Sufficient unto the day is the contradiction there of

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 05:44:39 PST 2012

Seems like we can sort of add the current President to our team  :) based on his comments last night.   Of course, the hidden assumption that the way to solve any problem is to pass a law and spend public money on it may need to be questioned

 I keep experiencing that folks like the NRA, conservative republicans, etc. seem in this for the long haul, they have a sort of long term, movemental focus -- see the ground work laid for the dissolution of labor unions, then when the opportunity presents, like one of this Japanese wrestlers, wham they move, like the right to work legislation.  We are members of the Southern Poverty Law Center who track hate groups, etc.  There are thousands, and they are off training on weekends

The progressive side seems split between sort of meditation on higher consciousness and protests and short term mobilizations when something happens . . .

Jim Wiegel

". . . In this whole world i don't know a more sly, more cunning, useful virtue than sheer dizzy pluck!"  The Odyssey A Modern Sequel.  Nikos Kazantzakis

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel

jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:

ToP  Facilitation Methods,      Feb 12-13, May 21-22, Sept 17-18, 2013

ToP Strategic Planning,   Nov 12-13, 2013

Facilitation Graphics,   March 19, 2013

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Nov 2, 2012

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3.  Program begins on Nov 14-16, 2012

See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.

AICP Planners:  14.5 CM for all ToP courses