[Dialogue] Thinking the Unthinkable

Len Hockley lenh at efn.org
Sun Dec 16 21:15:40 PST 2012

Do we need to address the problem of gun control?

Of course we do, but the "important article to read" mentioned below, I
think, points how we might be able to make an end run around gun control
to hit a major contradiction. one that does not  carry the hot button

Let's, for instance, fund in a big way local mental health facilities.
It's not to say that health care legislation does not have its
controversial aspects, but the gun control opponents just might go for
some serious mental health support  if they thought they could put off
other legislation.

Len