[Dialogue] A Conversation with Advent

Phyllis Hockley phyllish at efn.org
Fri Dec 14 10:51:00 PST 2012

Janice, this says so so well, what Advent is all about.
Tomorrow night I'm doing an Advent Circle service at church, and will begin
with your conversation with Advent before we light the candles and say our
advent prayers together. Many many thanks for sharing. I've been into
Advent much more this year than before. Morning quiet time is needed before
I begin my busy days of being out there with the needs of the world.
Peace and joy to come.
Phyllis