[Dialogue] Great short video on where we are as a nation - Ed Asner narrates

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 19:29:53 PST 2012

Thanks, Janice!
Ellie

-----Original Message-----
From: Janice Ulangca <aulangca at stny.rr.com>
To: Colleague Dialogue <Dialogue at wedgeblade.net>
Sent: Wed, Dec 12, 2012 9:11 pm
Subject: [Dialogue] Great short video on where we are as a nation - Ed Asner narrates

----- Original Message -----
From: The Daily Share
To: Amelia Fleming
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:05 AM

Hello!                   Here is one of the hottest progressive videos and                   graphics that we (MoveOn) found on the web today, December 11,                   2012.

Hollywood Legend Ed Asner Has                         Outraged Republicans Over This Animated                         Short

Want to support our work? MoveOn Civic Action is entirely funded by our 7 million members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in here.

This email was sent to Amelia Fleming on December 11, 2012. To change your email address or update your contact info, click here. To remove yourself from this list, click here.