[Dialogue] Witness

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 17:35:42 PST 2012

Thank you, Dick, for this witness. There's so much going on under the
surface that will one of these days will blossom like the big bang and  create
newness once again. So glad you're well and still engaged in good  work.

Love and blessings,
Jann McGuire

In a message dated 12/10/2012 2:02:24 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,