[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] End of Year Donations

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:04:34 PST 2012

George & Wanda,

I couldn't agree more. ICA is dramatically on the move! I would urge all of
us, the hundreds and even thousands of us owe such a great dept of
gratitude for what all we received. I know the ICA is working hard to build
a large grassroots donor list and I urge all my colleagues to make a yearly
pledge. Lets do this!

Grace & Peace,

Jack and Judy Gilles

Sent from my iPad