[Dialogue] Join the Virtual Presentation On Peace Building in theMiddle East August 30 - 6:00 am PT/ 7:00 am MT/ 8:00 am CT/9:00 am ET USA Time

George Holcombe geowanda at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 13:32:13 PDT 2012

I am forwarding this for Wanda.

Wanda is the "I" that just returned from Istanbul. The photo is Christina Bache Fidan who will be the presenter in the first Virtual Presentation for the Peace Building & Governance Theme Team. Christina is a longtime peace maker colleague who met Firat Fidan when they were both getting their Masters at American University in Washington DC, Christina in Conflict Resolution and Firat in International Business. It was an honor to attend their wedding six years ago in Istanbul.  They are an awesome "international" couple as they both are engaged in different ways caring for the world from Istanbul.

Christina is also a Phd candidate on International Relations.

I do hope you will join us in the "virtual" type dialogue on peace building.

Wanda

Sent from my iPhone

Wanda Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.