[Dialogue] From The Week: Hearing the voice of God

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 16:34:41 PDT 2012

Thank you, Sunny. I anticipate your reflections with pleasure. We haven't
killed the dialogue, I hope.

Jann

In a message dated 8/21/2012 1:30:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sunwalker at comcast.net writes:

Thanks Jann and  Del for your  comments. I was feeling the same, but didn’t
have the time to respond in the  moment. At some point, I will share my new
reflections from recently having a  lively primarily African American
church (independent) as a client. It’s been  a joy and a revelation and rather
provoking.

Sunny
Sunny Walker
SunWalker  Enterprises