[Dialogue] I really did create a petition

Wilson Priscilla Pris at TeamTechPress.com
Mon Aug 27 15:35:00 PDT 2012

Pam,
Thank you for the video. It brings home so well the danger for these island nations. I will sign your petition - and put it on Facebook for others to sign...but I didn't get the petition.
Please send it again...
Peace,
Priscilla

On Aug 27, 2012, at 10:23 AM, Pamela Bergdall wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> You may have thought my e-mail had been compromised, but I really did create a petition.  As you may or may not know, I agreed to help organize the Building a Viable Future for Planet Earth theme at the Nepal Conference in October.  I am very passionate about how all things relate and after learning that the US is blocking this lawsuit (which I believe would put pressure and get some action) I decided to create this petition.  I realize that the video did not come through so I will try again.  The link from grist.org where I first learned of this is:
>
> http://grist.org/climate-energy/paradise-lost-in-palau-island-nation-fights-back-against-climate-change/
>
> I hope you will sign my petition.  I am not usually this bold, but I just had to.
>
> Grace and peace, Pam

Priscilla H Wilson
Pris at TeamTechPress.com
913-432-2107