[Dialogue] Passover Between Secular<->Religious

steve har stevehar11201 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 10:54:55 PDT 2012

I think the author Tanya Luhrmann says in the quoted article:"I have
said that I do not presume to know ultimate reality".

Curious why she says she doesn't  "presume to know ultimate reality"

Doesn't know "ultimate reality" in one community but does the other?

She feels free to presume in one community not the other?
Doesn't feel free to presume in either community?

Admire her apparent willingness to "passover" from one life
understanding to another and returning to express her experience.

Malachi Martin or Done Done talked "passover"?. Can't remember which.