[Dialogue] Fw: NAACP message

Janice Ulangca aulangca at stny.rr.com
Wed Aug 15 19:51:29 PDT 2012

Just watched this powerful speech that sure adds to my determination!  It's history, it's hope, it's faith.  I stood up and said "YES!!"

Janice Ulangca

The Reverend Dr. William Barber, II addresses the Plenary Session of the NAACP Convention in Houston, Texas on July 11, 2012. His speech here was the one that immediately followed Mitt Romney's speech to the NAACP.
This link was sent by facilitators in NY/NJ area that work on offering the Awakening the Dreamer Symposium - some of them are also active with Transitions.

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-y7PvBGYRE&feature=youtube_gdata_player