[Dialogue] The death of Rev. Zan White

David M Dunn dmdunn1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:37:37 PDT 2012

Colleagues.

I've attached a flyer that announces the death of Rev. Zan White, the husband of Jan Peterson, the Chairperson of the Huairou Commission's Secretariat. Zan died last week in a drowning accident.

I understand from Dick Alton that Jan and her husband have been colleagues who lived in a religious house many years ago. I wonder if others know of the Zan White-Jan Peterson family and have any memories they could share.

David

ps. I'm currently working with two of Jan's staff members on a Grassroots Women's Community Justice Guide, a resource for facilitating women's land and property ownership in Africa, to be published by the Huairou Commission next month.

David Dunn
740 S Alton Way 9B
Denver, CO 80247
dmdunn1 at gmail.com