[Dialogue] Come to Austin Sat April 28th 4-8pm for Local ICA 50th Anv Celebration

Evelyn Philbrook joyful52 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:33:57 PDT 2012

Dear Austin ICA Colleagues,

How are y'all doin in Texas! I lived in big "D" Dallas for a couple of
years during the Town Meeting era, (and Houston for a few months and
Amarillo for TM set-up) back in the day!  I miss those Tequila Sunrise
Margaritas and great Tex-Mex food, not to mention such great BBQ s that
you have not lived until you try some! With all of us watching our
weight, blood pressure and cholesterol, not sure that's the best food
any more, but a little taste would not be bad! BBQ chicken, turkey or
tempe is a great experience too!

Sorry I cannot join y'all for this event. Keep me posted and take plenty
of pictures for facebook!

Respectfully and with Warm Regards,

Evelyn Kurihara Philbrook
(who learned how a southern accent is part of the cultural adaptation to
being in the ICA.)